Friday 11 March 2011

About me and what I like.

I have strong sense of my own influence while at the time exhibiting an adventure some spirit and leadership qualities, as for me. I am always deeply interested in philosophy or religion for powerful ideas often attract powerful people and also like established of a social nature is to be defended and served to the fullest.

I came from quite humble backgrounds but I never forget my roots and also value my authority and sharply reasoning mind above all else. I have a kind of wiliness or cunning that is leading me out of the most difficult situation in the respect of my morals.
I like learning to be less possessive by giving up material possessions from time to time will be an important lesson for me to learn. Beware that I am selfish, especially in the name of family, where it passes as filial or parent responsibility.
I enjoy taking myself serious perhaps too much so, I like to laugh at myself from time to time- discover lighter side of life, I am always try to be less judgmental. My weakness I am the kind of human being that like dominant and is impatient on everything that I do. I have quick –tempered and I can’t relax is too impetuous for me. I enjoy arguments and I won’t give up when loosing, I will come across too strong and dislike tears and emotions.
An also always set for some new and enriching experiences in life and exhibits his fearless and brave face towards the realities of life. I am kinds of guy who is energetic and has great entrepreneurial skills. Also very ambitious, hardworking, exciting and plans carefully for the future. I would like to have a partner who would be totally organized. Particular when it comes to planning her future. The best way to get with her is to go according to the plans she has attached out for life.
Extravagance has always been my weakness. I would never resign to the dictate of others, but may be hostile and illogical when dealing with those who fall under my supervision. And be totally enthusiastic about my work and show a great determination to succeed. My ability is progressive and quick to demonstrate my ability to do good work, tends to gain rapid promotion. These are my strengths; I am born leader because I have the charisma and also have dynamic and active compulsive need for change.
I am the kind of person that must correct wrong things and have strong-willed and decisive unemotional, I am not easily too discouraged also independent and self sufficient. My system of learning is hearing and listening, this help me a lot by understand and remember thing I have heard, I store information by the way it sound and I prefer listening over reading and writing.
I like learning by reading out loud because I have to hear it or speak it in order to know it, I probably hum or talk to myself or other if I become bored, sometime peoples think I am not paying attention even though I may be hearing and understand everything being said. I have an easier time understanding spoken direction or instruction than one that are written down. This is all about me and what I like.

No comments:

FG Pay out over N100 million to 600 members Farmers in Nasarawa State

The federal government yesterday disbursed over N100 million to 600 members of the United Farmers’ Association Kadarko (UFAK) in Nasar...