Thursday 10 February 2011

If i were Boss

If I were boss…I will understand and control the world around me, and I will rational truth that makes sense to everybody. I will use logic as evidence and scientific laws with cause-and-effect arguments to incontrovertibly prove a point.


I will take challenges. By set myself goals, including short- medium- and long-term objectives. I will think about what I want to achieve in life and then plan it step by steps to make sure the challenges I take are attainable.


I will appreciate and sometimes surprising road to happiness through service to others. This will be in a small way, helping people where I can. It may be in a public livelihood such as teaching and it may involve privation and personal sacrifice.


I cannot hide what I experienced for myself. What … I had, what…I know what… I see what...I believe, what ...I do and what...I understand. Through these experiences, I will be accessible by creating sympathy to other peoples around me.

1 comment:

Sunday Igboanugo said...

thats a great friend of mine . . . Please, keep it up... you will surely get there.

FG Pay out over N100 million to 600 members Farmers in Nasarawa State

The federal government yesterday disbursed over N100 million to 600 members of the United Farmers’ Association Kadarko (UFAK) in Nasar...